Selling your home with
Our 24/7 online portal puts you in full control of your property sale any time any day. We take care of the marketing leaving you to organise your viewings and negotiate your offers.
Our fixed-fee eSales Package
If you would like to stay in full control of your sale, this more hands-on approach is the perfect choice. We will still do all the work to get your property on the market, but from then on you manage your sale via our eSales dashboard called OpenView.
£1,200.00 incl VAT
This straightforward package includes:
- Home Visit
- Market Appraisal from our Senior Valuer
- Floor Plans
- For Sale Board
- Online Sales Brochure
- Listing on all the major property portals and our Concord website
- Full access to your personal dashboard via our easy to use eSales portal
- Experienced Property Consultants with local area knowledge
- Properties listed until sold
- No contract tie in
- Advice and assistance from our Property Consultants
How it works
Step 1. Register for your eSales account
- Click on the eSales Registration button below to go to our online portal.
- Create an account with your email address and a password.
- Log in and fill in some details about you and your property.
Step 2. Book your valuation
- Book an appointment from the online portal for our Expert Valuer to visit you and carry out a market appraisal.
- Your appointment will be confirmed by email.
- One of our Team will be in touch before the appointment to have a quick chat with you and introduce themselves.
Step 3. Home Visit
Our Expert Valuer will visit to discuss a marketing price for your property and a strategy for selling your property. We will go through the paperwork with you and will require some documents from you to comply with anti money laundering legislation. We will also take photos, measurements and a sketch for a floorpan so that we can market your property as quickly as possible.
Step 4. What happens next…
- We Invoice you for the full payment payable by BACS.
- We work on creating your marketing entry for the portals. You sign it off when you are happy.
- We pass all buyer contacts to you so you can arrange viewings when convenient to you.
- Once you have an offer you and your buyer will instruct your solicitors and exchange information with them.
We want to sell your home as much as you do so we will always be willing to help both you and your buyer so that the process is as smooth as possible. If viewings are slow we will be in touch with suggestions and advice on what to do next.
Do I have to pay the whole amount up front and how?
You previously offered a cheaper package. Is this still available?
This offer is no longer available. However, if you have received a leaflet advertising the cheaper packages we will honour it until the end of June 2020.
What’s the benefit of eSales?
It is aimed at sellers who want to budget for the cost of their sale and prefer to be in control of their sale.
What areas do you cover?
Any area that our Property Professionals can reasonably travel to in a day. This is mainly South Suffolk and North Essex but can include London and parts of East Anglia up to the Norfolk border.
How long will you list my property?
Until you are sold.
What do I do if I find the online service isn’t for me?
You can upgrade to our traditional service at any time.
Can I phone you if I have questions?
Most certainly. We are always available to offer support to clients.
Can I buy additional services?
We would be happy to discuss your request and come to an arrangement.
What about if I change my mind?
You have 14 days from instruction during which you can cancel.
What happens when we get an offer?
Instruct your solicitor to start the conveyancing process. The buyer will do the same. Let us know so that we can mark your property as ‘under offer’.