Ypres Road, Colchester CO2
- En Suite
- Homely Houseshare
- Professional housemates
- TV Point
- Superfast wireless internet
- Fully Furnished
- Secure shed
- Weekly cleaner
- 15 minutes walk to Colchester town centre
- Available Now
This would suit either a professional or mature student. We are sorry but no couples, children or pets.
Start 2022 in your new home. Small houseshare. Bathroom shared with one other lady
If you looking for a smaller, more homely household with professional housemates, look no further!
* High speed WiFi - guaranteed coverage for every room
* Fully stocked kitchen
* Separate living room with sofas, TV and dining table
* Washing machine & dryer (PAYG charge for these)
* Sunny garden with terrace and lawn area
* Weekly clean for communal areas
* Garden maintenance
* Bike shed
* Off-road parking & free street parking
* 15 minutes walk to Colchester town centre & St Botolph's station
* 8 minutes walk from Coop on Mersea Road & 15 minutes walk from Sainsburys Local on Layer Road
* 10-15 minutes drive to University of Essex
* Perfect location for Merville Barracks
* Quiet & peaceful location overlooking parkland and moments from Abbey Fields
* One lady and two gentlemen
WOULD THIS SUIT YOU?
We are looking for a friendly, respectful housemate who wants a homely - house share and enjoys contributing to a clean & tidy house.
This would either suit a professional or mature student. We are sorry but no couples, children or pets
* Council Tax, water, gas, electric, Wi-Fi, TV licence for communal TV, weekly cleaner and regular garden maintenance.
* Small charge for laundry facilities.
* Small holding deposit secures the room for you and is refundable on signing the tenancy
*Applicants in receipt of benefits will be considered. *References are required for all tenants and you may need to provide a guarantor or other security.
We are Professional Landlords - we try to match housemates for harmonious house shares. It's not just a room, it's Your Home.
VIRTUAL VIEWINGS via Facetime/Skype allowing you to view the house safely.