Ypres Road, Colchester CO2
- En Suite
- Homely Houseshare
- Professional housemates
- TV Point
- Superfast wireless internet
- Fully Furnished
- Secure shed
- Weekly cleaner
- 15 minutes walk to Colchester town centre
- Available Now
This would suit either a professional or mature student. We are sorry but no couples, children or pets.
If you are looking for a smaller, more homely household with professional housemates, look no further!
Perfect if you are new to the area and want to make friends this friendly house would welcome you.
We have a large, quiet, light-filled room in this stunning house overlooking Abbey Fields. Housemates regularly share meals, so we are looking for someone who wants a friendly & homely house share (and more than just a room).
The house is walking distance of Colchester Town Centre and Colchester Town Station.
A bit about the room...
*Chest of drawers
All rooms have:
TV point in room for own TV
Superfast wireless internet
Fully refurbished with everything for a professional. This is a comfortable modern clean house in a quiet residential street with dedicated parking spaces and free on-street parking.
*Stylish sitting room with sofas, dining table and chairs. 48 inch Smart TV and Blu ray player.
*Separate fully equipped kitchen with 2 ovens, dishwasher, microwave, fridge freezer and all cutlery/crockery provided
* Bosch washing machine and tumble dryer (small charge for these)
*French doors from the kitchen lead to the landscaped garden with terrace and garden furniture and BBQ ready for summer days.
* Secure shed for storing bicycles
* Weekly cleaner for communal areas
* Two minutes walk to Abbey Fields
* 15 minutes walk to Colchester town centre & St Botolph's station
* 10-15 minutes drive to University of Essex
* Room has lovely views
* Two ladies and two gentleman -all friendly professionals in their 30s-40s.
* Available 1st September 2019
* Looking for friendly and sociable professional or mature student housemate
* Sorry no couples, DSS, children or pets.
* All bills included, including Council Tax, water, gas, electric, Wi-Fi, TV licence for communal TV, weekly cleaner and regular garden maintenance. Small charge for laundry facilities.
* Small holding deposit secures the room for you and is refundable on signing the tenancy
Viewings available evenings and Saturdays, as well as during normal office hours.
Contact us to book your viewing before it's gone.